Free Shipping on orders over $70!
These scarves are adorable over a sweater as you take a walk to view the changing leaves or, layer it under a coat to protect your neck and chest from a cold, snowy wind. I had made a number of these scarves for family this past Christmas and this yarn is the softest, coziest yarn I have ever touched.
- They make an excellent gift for someone or, for yourself.
- This scarf is already made and ready to ship out. In most cases, it will ship out by the next business day.
- Perfect for layering up on a cold day.
*MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS*
- Measures in at 36" long and 6" wide (ideal for a child).
- Made with Bernat Blanket yarn for extra coziness.
*OTHER SCARF OPTIONS*
Please visit the link below to view the entire Handmade Scarf Collection:
Crocheted Scarf Collection
*SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY"
- All orders are shipped using Canada Post.
- Shipping times are an estimate as Canada Post does not guarantee delivery time.
- Everything is packaged for a safe arrival.
- Custom orders are not returnable, non refundable and non exchangeable due to the personalized nature.
*CROCHETED SCARF REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS"
"This is gorgeous, and so soft"
"I love the scarf! The colors are very rich and look lovely together. The scarf is exceptionally soft and comfortable to wear. I also like the length as I tend to get lost in very long scarves. Thank you!"
"Very pretty. Stitches are nice and tight, which is great to prevent cold air from getting through."
*LINK TO MAIN PAGE*
- Head on back to the main page of my Shoppe to continue browsing: